There are two new cases of coronavirus in managed isolation. Both had travelled from the United Kingdom.

There are two new cases of Covid-19 in New Zealand.
Both cases were detected in managed isolation in Auckland.
They had travelled from the United Kingdom, one via Singapore and the other via the United Arab Emirates.
The Ministry of Health said the first case was a close contact of an earlier case and tested positive for the virus around day 16.
READ MORE:* Covid-19: One historical case of virus announced in managed isolation* Covid-19: Prosecute MIQ rule breakers, say epidemiologists* Covid-19: Government hints at plans to reopen Pullman MIQ facility* Covid-19: Vaccination of everyone in New Zealand will take ‘all year’, Ardern says
The second case tested positive for the virus around routine testing on day three.
It said 12 previously reported cases had recovered, meaning the total number of active cases was now 44.
New Zealand’s total number of confirmed coronavirus cases is 1970.
The ministry also said there had been 28 historical cases since January 1, out of a total of 160 cases.
On Friday morning, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced the first batch of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine will arrive next week and the vaccination of border workers is expected to start next Saturday.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said that border workers will begin receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine from February 20.
She said the Government expects to vaccinate this 12,000-strong workforce within two to three weeks.
The next group to receive the vaccine would be household contacts of border workers.
Meanwhile, vaccination of the wider population is expected to begin in the second half of the year.
Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins also signalled the Government was considering re-opening MIQ facility the Pullman Hotel.
Four previous inhabitants tested positive for Covid-19 after leaving the facility.
Hipkins said an announcement on the future of the Pullman would be made in the next day or two.
We have been doing a very thorough investigation of how we can improve that facility so that it can be reopened, he said.
We will have more information on that very, very shortly, indicating what changes are being made and when it will be reopening.
On Thursday, one historical case of the virus was found in managed isolation in Christchurch.